- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
Samuel "Joe" Wurzelbacher
Latest Samuel "Joe" Wurzelbacher Items
The conservative hero known as "Joe the Plumber" announced on Facebook this week that he's landed a union job in Ohio with Chrysler Group LLC.
Veteran Democratic Rep. Marcy Kaptur defeated longtime Washington colleague Dennis Kucinich on Tuesday in a bruising Ohio showdown made necessary by a newly drawn congressional map.
"Joe the Plumber" is launching his bid for Congress.
A federal court is being asked to grant constitutional rights to five killer whales who perform at marine parks, an unprecedented and perhaps quixotic legal action that is nonetheless likely to stoke an ongoing, intense debate at America's law schools over expansion of animal rights.
Joe the Plumber is plunging into politics. The Ohio man who man who became a household name after questioning Barack Obama about his economic policies during the 2008 presidential campaign has filed paperwork to run for Congress.
Joe the Plumber is plunging into politics.
"Joe the Plumber" has lost his fight against the state of Ohio in a decision his attorney called a "frightening" green light for government officials to snoop into people's private information.