- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Samuel Locklear Iii
Latest Samuel Locklear Iii Items
The head of U.S. Pacific Command believes America does not possess the capacity to conduct amphibious assaults in the wake of a crisis, as it did during World War II.
China's newest class of submarines appear to be getting a special upgrade for the first time: long-range nuclear missiles.
Navy Admiral Samuel Locklear III is in charge of keeping an eye on North Korea, on the progression of tensions between China and Japan, and on cybersecurity threats from China. But he still thinks the biggest security threat in the Pacific is climate change.