- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
Samuel "Mouli" Cohen
Latest Samuel "Mouli" Cohen Items
A former social activist convicted of defrauding a California charity backed by celebrities Danny Glover and Harry Belafonte was sentenced Tuesday to three years and four months in prison.
A former high-tech executive convicted of defrauding investors of at least $30 million received on Monday one of the harshest sentences meted out in a white-collar criminal case.