- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Samuel Rodriguez
There seems to be some confusion in the media about the political leanings of so-called conservative evangelicals supporting immigration reform.
The nation honored civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. on Monday — the same day it celebrated the inauguration of the first black president to his second term.
Perhaps that was why Mr. Rodriguez told the news service, "This is now a Christian issue.
Mr. Rodriguez is wrong to say that this not a political issue.