- GOP strikes back: We are not the party that wages war on women
- Third person dies after South By Southwest crash
- Mick Jagger’s girlfriend L’Wren Scott commits suicide
- Diamond-encrusted $3.2M men’s suit repels bullets
- PHILLIPS: The insanity of ‘free trade’ agreements
- Russia to embrace Crimea ‘swiftly’; poll shows Putin’s popularity soaring
- Americans for Prosperity launches new ads targeting Sens in La., Colo.
- NASA-funded study says modern society doomed, like the dodo
- Mass. police award 3-year-old girl for saving pregnant mother
- Sen. Barrasso: ‘Nothing flies, nothing shoots, nothing works’ in Ukrainian military
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Samuel Rosenberg
To witness the end of the embryonic stem-cell hoax, just follow the money ("Pro-lifers hail shift in stem-cell funding," Dec. 4). Both Maryland and California were leaders in embryonic stem-cell research, but have dramatically reduced funding for this immoral research that kills a new human being in favor of the perfectly moral adult stem cells and induced pluripotent stem cells.