- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Samuel Sheinbein
A notorious American-Israeli prisoner who was killed in shootout after opening fire on prison guards used a weapon that was smuggled into jail, Israeli police said Monday.
Israeli special forces raided a prison in central Israel Sunday after an inmate stole a gun, shot several guards and barricaded himself inside the compound, killing the notorious prisoner who was serving time for a gruesome murder carried out in the U.S.
Maryland Attorney General Douglas Gansler says the killing in Israel of a notorious prisoner who committed a gruesome murder in Montgomery County in 1997 brings closure to a troubled man's life.
A Maryland man serving a prison sentence in Israel for a horrific murder he committed as a teen in Aspen Hill was gunned down Sunday by police special forces after he stole a gun and shot three guards.