- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - San Antonio Silver Stars
The San Antonio Silver Stars is a team in the Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA) based in San Antonio, Texas. They are one of the original eight founding teams in the WNBA. - Source: Wikipedia
Becky Hammon scored 22 points to lead the San Antonio Silver Stars to their 12th straight victory, 75-72 against the Washington Mystics on Tuesday night.
Mystics center Michelle Snow doesn't like to lose. But then again, the 10-year veteran who joined the Mystics in the offseason isn't used to being in this position.
The Washington Mystics opened the second half of the season Tuesday night against the visiting San Antonio Silver Stars with only one thought — to right a sinking ship that had them in last place in the the Eastern Conference with a 3-11 record.
Penny Taylor had 18 points, eight assists and five rebounds to lead the Phoenix Mercury over the San Antonio Silver Stars 103-87 on Friday night.