- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
San Diego Chargers
Latest San Diego Chargers Items
Talk about something you don't hear everyday: a regretful Rex Ryan.
The San Diego Chargers and Denver Broncos have met 102 times. None was more monumental than a game five years ago that altered the fortunes of both franchises.
Strong safety Bob Sanders, who's missed more games than he's played since coming into the NFL in 2004, was put on season-ending injured reserve by the San Diego Chargers on Wednesday.
Losing to Tom Brady and the New England Patriots is one thing. Doing it the way the San Diego Chargers did is another.
Tom Brady set an NFL passing record Sunday, which isn't exactly surprising.
Deion Branch can recall his second game back with the New England Patriots last season following a four-year absence. It may be one he'd rather forget.
Before reaching the NFL, Aaron Hernandez watched Antonio Gates to pick up tips on playing tight end in the pros.
The Steelers were a team in flux a year ago, their star quarterback about to sit out a four-game suspension.
With whoops and hollers from players, the Arizona Cardinals have wrapped up their final training camp workout and headed south to the desert.