- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
San Diego Chargers
Latest San Diego Chargers Items
Although Pete Carroll is an unabashed optimist who has attacked the Seahawks' post-lockout challenges with his usual can-do attitude, even Seattle's perpetually sunny coach realizes Tarvaris Jackson can't possibly be ready to run his offense after just a handful of practices.
Chargers coach Norv Turner says Eric Weddle is on the verge of becoming an elite safety in the NFL.
The San Diego Chargers agreed to terms with three veteran free agents linebacker Takeo Spikes, tackle Jeromey Clary and tight end Randy McMichael on Tuesday.
General manager A.J. Smith has some work to do in the NFL draft after his San Diego Chargers shockingly flamed out and missed the playoffs for the first time in five years.
A person with knowledge of the situation tells The Associated Press that safety Bob Sanders has agreed to a one-year deal with the San Diego Chargers.
The San Diego Chargers placed the non-exclusive franchise tag Tuesday on wide receiver Vincent Jackson, who missed the first 10 games last season in a nasty contract dispute.
The San Diego Chargers say outside linebacker Shaun Phillips has been added to the AFC Pro Bowl squad.
The San Diego Chargers have placed Pro Bowl tight end Antonio Gates on injured reserve and signed fullback Billy Latsko.
San Diego Chargers running back Mike Tolbert defended teammate Vincent Jackson on Monday, saying the wide receiver got hurt in practice last week and wouldn't have faked an injury in his first game back following a contract dispute.