- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
San Diego Chargers
Latest San Diego Chargers Items
The San Diego Chargers fired coach Norv Turner and general manager A.J. Smith on Monday after missing the playoffs for the third straight season.
"He's used to playing," said Baltimore Ravens receiver Deonte Thompson, who played with Tim Tebow in 2008 and 2009. "He's a guy that started his whole life. It's new to him. He's going through something right now."
Wanted to spread some holiday cheer, keep you Washington Redskins fans in the proper spirit between now and Sunday's kickoff.
Mark Sanchez is no longer the New York Jets' franchise quarterback.
Andy Reid got such a hearty hug on the sideline from Howard Mudd that the 70-year-old assistant with the artificial hip actually lifted the burly head coach off his feet.
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger will start on Sunday against the San Diego Chargers.
The apparent murder-suicide of Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher, 25, is one of a series of untimely deaths for current or former NFL players in recent years:
Fourth-and-29 at their own 37, 1:37 left in regulation and trailing by three points.
Bernard Pollard has a question for the NFL: Where is the money going?