- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
San Diego Chargers
Latest San Diego Chargers Items
Holdout wide receiver Vincent Jackson remains the property of the San Diego Chargers despite his agent saying he had deals in place with several teams before Wednesday's deadline.
Season opener. On a Monday night. Against a division rival. And all of this during the grand unveiling of a stadium that's been brought into the 21st century by a $375 million facelift.
The agent for Vincent Jackson said Wednesday that the San Diego Chargers have given him the impression they aren't inclined to trade the Pro Bowl wide receiver.
Shawne Merriman signed his $3,269,000, one-year tender with the San Diego Chargers on Friday, admitting his two-week holdout didn't accomplish anything.
Shawne Merriman tweeted Friday that he's signed his contract tender with the San Diego Chargers.
San Diego Chargers rookie linebacker Donald Butler will miss the entire season after sustaining an Achilles' tendon injury.
The New York Jets opened training camp without cornerback Darrelle Revis, Albert Haynesworth missed another practice with the Washington Redskins after failing to take a conditioning test, and the San Diego Chargers finally signed rookie running back Ryan Mathews.
Ryan Mathews, the heir apparent to LaDainian Tomlinson, made it to training camp in time to take part in the San Diego Chargers' first practice in full pads.
Antonio Gates has caught plenty of big passes for the San Diego Chargers, and on Wednesday he hauled in the biggest contract ever given to an NFL tight end.