- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
San Diego Chargers
Latest San Diego Chargers Items
The San Diego Chargers and Denver Broncos have met 102 times. None was more monumental than a game five years ago that altered the fortunes of both franchises.
When the San Francisco 49ers finally let Alex Smith air it out, he outdid Michael Vick and the Philadelphia Eagles.
Strong safety Bob Sanders, who's missed more games than he's played since coming into the NFL in 2004, was put on season-ending injured reserve by the San Diego Chargers on Wednesday.
Strong safety Bob Sanders, tight end Antonio Gates and rookie defensive end Corey Liuget are inactive for the San Diego Chargers against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Tom Brady set an NFL passing record Sunday, which isn't exactly surprising.
The New England Patriots have won three Super Bowls since Buffalo last made the playoffs. They've won their last 15 matchups and 20 of their last 21 against the Bills.
Losing to Tom Brady and the New England Patriots is one thing. Doing it the way the San Diego Chargers did is another.
Tom Brady threw for 423 yards six days after setting a single-game team record of 517, leading the New England Patriots over the San Diego Chargers 35-21 on Sunday.
Deion Branch can recall his second game back with the New England Patriots last season following a four-year absence. It may be one he'd rather forget.