- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - San Diego Padres
Years later and some 500 miles to the south, Tyson Ross still considers the San Francisco Giants to be rivals.
It was a small but important step for Colorado's Jorge De La Rosa.
Andrew Cashner appears ready for the national spotlight.
The Colorado Rockies got another unexpected outing from a starting pitcher who had been relegated to the bullpen.
Pitcher Juan Nicasio dug down and gave the Colorado Rockies exactly what they needed.
Just 14 games in, this season is already starting to look a lot like last year for the San Diego Padres.
The light-hitting San Diego Padres found a way to win without having to get a hit.
The San Diego Padres think so much of second baseman Jedd Gyorko that they gave him a hefty raise and he's only 13 games into his second full big league season.
The Detroit Tigers left town after losing two of three games to the San Diego Padres, with each defeat coming against a power pitcher.
Justin Verlander threw 31 pitches in the first inning Saturday night, with the San Diego Padres taking advantage with two singles, a walk and a sacrifice fly to tie the game at 1.
Sometime soon, a baseball will be getting a prominent spot among the trophies on Justin Verlander's mantle.
Andrew Cashner is "totally aware" the San Diego Padres have never had a no-hitter in their mostly sad-sack history, which has now reached 46 seasons and 7,176 games.
Rajai Davis kept the Detroit Tigers from being on the wrong end of a no-hitter.
Pitching for the San Diego Padres isn't easy these days.
Zach McAllister's gem in the first game put the Indians in position for a sweep of Wednesday's doubleheader against the San Diego Padres.