- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry’s credibility questioned
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
San Diego Padres
Latest San Diego Padres Items
Same pitcher, different results.
Justin Morneau wondered out loud just how many teams have turned a triple play and hit a walkoff homer in the same game.
Dale Thayer didn't think it was all that bad of a fastball. Not hit-it-out-to-straightaway-center bad, anyway.
The San Diego Padres are picking their spots with Carlos Quentin as they ease him back into action following his return from a knee injury that sidelined him for the first six weeks of the season.
Jordan Lyles doesn't want to relive his first loss of the season. The young right-hander just wants to leave it behind.
The Colorado Rockies have turned a triple play against the San Diego Padres, the third in team history.
One of the knuckles on the middle finger of Jorge De La Rosa's pitching hand was swollen. His sore back was acting up.
San Diego Padres right-hander Andrew Cashner was placed on the 15-day disabled list because of soreness in his pitching elbow.
Eric Stults was happy with his outing. He just wasn't pleased with the result.