- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
San Francisco 49Ers
Latest San Francisco 49Ers Items
Bruce Miller recalls springtime three years ago when 49ers running backs coach Tom Rathman called to inquire whether he might be up for a position change. Defense to offense.
While there were doubts whether any team would give Jonathan Martin another chance, the NFL coach who knows him best considered it an easy call.
As hard-hitting safety Donte Whitner headed out of the Bay Area for his hometown of Cleveland, the San Francisco 49ers wasted little time finding someone to fill his position.
San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh is ready for a busy week ahead with the start of free agency and is moving forward from the recent news that the Cleveland Browns inquired about trading for him.
While chatter has swirled about Jim Harbaugh's future with the 49ers in recent weeks, wide receiver Anquan Boldin has secured his status in San Francisco - and even credited the coach for his decision to come back.
San Francisco 49ers CEO Jed York denied his team nearly traded coach Jim Harbaugh to the Cleveland Browns last month for draft picks.
Fox Sports reporter Erin Andrews enjoyed Richard Sherman's post-game outburst against San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree, saying over the weekend that she wished athletes would be more like the outspoken Seattle Seahawks cornerback.
The San Francisco 49ers took months last year to get over the sting of a three-point Super Bowl loss to Baltimore.
Patrick Willis took the high road. He hopes the Seattle Seahawks win the Super Bowl and represent their division and the NFC.