- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
San Francisco 49Ers
Latest San Francisco 49Ers Items
Jim Harbaugh will turn to lip reading, motioning and even sign language if he has to in order to communicate with Colin Kaepernick to keep things running smoothly in the deafening noise of Seattle's home stadium.
Michael Crabtree only had three catches for 26 yards in San Francisco's 23-10 NFC divisional playoff win over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
Familiar foes. Rivalry showdowns.
Colin Kaepernick and the San Francisco 49ers have conquered the bitter cold of Green Bay and the travails of a cross-country flight to Carolina.
The 49ers face their toughest test yet to get back to the Super Bowl: the deafening noise of Seattle's 12th man home crowd and that swarming Seahawks defense that thoroughly shut down the reigning NFC champion Niners in Week 2.
Colin Kaepernick threw one touchdown pass and ran for another score as the San Francisco 49ers defeated the Carolina Panthers 23-10 on Sunday to advance to the NFC championship game for the third straight season.
Colin Kaepernick raced into the end zone, then pretended to rip open his shirt with both hands imitating Cam Newton's Superman touchdown celebration.
Well, well. We meet again.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith said Thursday his injured left knee isn't coming along quite as well as he'd hoped.