- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
San Francisco 49Ers
Latest San Francisco 49Ers Items
The NFL will not fine coaches Jim Harbaugh and Jim Schwartz for their postgame tiff Sunday.
The NFC might have a nasty new rivalry.
With a must-win game looming in Washington on Sunday, the Eagles are facing a potential offensive line shortage.
With Aaron Rodgers' MVP-caliber play leading the way, the Green Bay Packers are 5-0 for the seventh time in franchise history. Each of the previous six, the Packers went on to win an NFL title.
Cincinnati's Marvin Lewis and Jacksonville's Jack Del Rio are the NFL's ultimate survivors.
Only seconds remained in the game at the Orange Bowl in Miami as the Dolphins prepared to punt the ball away. The Raiders win had already been secured, and most of the writers were on their way downstairs when a loud voice broke the relative silence of the press box.
There is no grace period in Philadelphia for a free agent who gets a $60 million contract. Nnamdi Asomugha was supposed to walk onto the field and be an instant superstar. Starting Day 1.
Alex Smith always considered the boos from his home crowd just part of the territory as an NFL quarterback.
Did the end of Sunday's game cost you a few fingernails, Washington Redskins fans? Did you find yourself wondering: Is any lead safe anymore in the NFL - even a 17-point, fourth-quarter edge against the winless St. Louis Rams, who, at times, have trouble getting the ball snapped?