- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
San Francisco Giants
Latest San Francisco Giants Items
Years later and some 500 miles to the south, Tyson Ross still considers the San Francisco Giants to be rivals.
The San Francisco Giants have played eight straight games decided by one run, losing four of them.
There's no arguing the San Francisco Giants are giving themselves ample opportunities to win: They have played seven straight one-run games.
The latest loss for the Los Angeles Dodgers against the San Francisco Giants could've been far worse.
Hyun-Jin Ryu pitched for his country, doing anything he could from afar to lift spirits in South Korea after all the lives lost during a devastating ferry accident.
The swing that Pablo Sandoval hopes snaps him out of his early season slump is not the kind the San Francisco Giants have grown accustomed to seeing from the 2012 World Series MVP.
Police say several people suffered minor injuries when a fan threw a firework onto a walkway at the San Francisco Giants ballpark during a Dodgers-Giants game.
Hector Sanchez had his wife and young daughter waiting in the parking lot. He had to do something to end the game.
A blown save by Dodgers closer Kenley Jansen in the ninth inning. A weak groundout by Andre Ethier in the 12th with the potential go-ahead run at third base. A costly wild pitch from Brandon League not long after that.