- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
San Francisco Giants
Latest San Francisco Giants Items
Former Nats outfielder Michael Morse is returning to the National League after reaching a one-year deal with the San Francisco Giants worth $5 million plus incentives.
The former National missed time this past season with both a broken right pinkie and strained right quadriceps before returning from the disabled list in late July. The 31-year-old nine-year veteran, batted .215 with 13 home runs and 27 RBI in 88 games between the Mariners and Orioles.
In light of concussions becoming a focal point across sports, Major League Baseball will convene today at the Winter Meetings in Florida to discuss the future of home plate collisions.
Talk about change in baseball.
The San Francisco Giants say some of the baseball club's minor league players were injured in a Tuesday morning automobile collision in Scottsdale, Ariz.
A Scottsdale, Ariz., fire official says four people with the San Francisco Giants' minor league team were injured in a Tuesday morning crash.
The San Francisco Giants say some of the baseball club's minor league players were treated for minor injuries after a traffic collision in Scottsdale, Ariz.
Here is one guy's attempt at coming up with something for every team, as in the spirit of the holiday, we should all be thankful.
Tim Hudson hardly envisioned his career crossing the country once more to bring him back to the Bay Area.