- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
San Francisco Giants
Latest San Francisco Giants Items
Former Braves second baseman Dan Uggla has found a new home with the San Francisco Giants.
His absence from the field this year probably hasn't helped; Harper missed just over two months after undergoing surgery on his thumb in late April, and has struggled at the plate since rejoining the lineup.
The lawsuit sought millions of dollars for the 45-year-old Stow, who was left with disabling brain damage following the attack in a stadium parking lot after an opening day game between the California rivals.
Lincecum pitched his second no-hitter against the San Diego Padres in less than a year, allowing only one runner Wednesday and leading the San Francisco Giants to a 4-0 win.
One dutiful dad got a picture-perfect moment this Father's Day weekend when he caught a foul ball one-handed while holding his son at a San Francisco Giants' game.
Jayson Werth hit his first homer in almost a month and drove in three runs, and the Nationals capitalized on Matt Cain's erratic start to beat the San Francisco Giants 6-2 Wednesday night for their fourth straight win.
Jayson Werth hit his first homer in almost a month and drove in three runs, and the Washington Nationals beat the San Francisco Giants 6-2 on Wednesday night for their fourth straight win.
The Nationals are riding high, clicking both at the plate and on the mound. We take a look at who's been hot on this week's Stock Watch.
Denard Span added a triple and two doubles to help the Nationals win for the eighth time in 10 games. Ian Desmond had three hits and Jayson Werth drove in two runs. San Francisco had its five-game winning streak snapped.