- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
- Houston dad kills boy, 17, in daughter’s room in mistaken ID tragedy
- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
San Francisco Giants
Latest San Francisco Giants Items
Bill Hall was home in Arizona playing video games with his cousin when his agent called to tell him Freddy Sanchez got injured and the San Francisco Giants might need an infielder.
The Seattle Mariners will follow the lead of the San Francisco Giants and make a video for an anti-suicide campaign geared toward gay youth.
Jordan Zimmermann pitched seven impressive innings and drove in the tiebreaking run to lead the Washington Nationals over the San Francisco Giants 2-1 on Tuesday night.
There isn't much this season that has gone Sean Burnett's way.
Austin Booker grew up cheering for the San Francisco Giants and hoping to follow in his father's footsteps as a professional baseball player.
As Jordan Zimmermann went through his preparation to start Tuesday night, he kept in mind the situation in the Nationals' bullpen. Having played 24 innings of baseball in the last two nights and used 11 relief pitchers, Zimmermann let the thought cross his mind: "I've got to go deep in this ballgame."
Florida Marlins rookie Scott Cousins has been receiving death threats despite repeatedly apologizing for a collision with San Francisco Giants star Buster Posey.
Golf, in case you hadn't noticed, is "flog" spelled backward. It's supposed to be hard. But there's a group of guys in California who think it's too hard — and are worried that it's scaring off too many players, duffers who might stick with the sport if it weren't such a constant source of humiliation.
Sections of two light standards at Busch Stadium failed with two outs in the bottom of the 11th inning Wednesday night, delaying the finish of the San Francisco Giants' game at St. Louis.