- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
San Francisco Giants
Latest San Francisco Giants Items
Miguel Tejada watched from the visiting side when the San Francisco Giants celebrated their NL West title after knocking out his San Diego Padres on the final day of the regular season.
Pat Burrell and the World Series champion San Francisco Giants have agreed to terms on a one-year contract, giving the club another returning face for what it hopes will be another deep run in 2011.
A person familiar with the deal says the World Series champion San Francisco Giants have agreed with free-agent shortstop Miguel Tejada on terms of a one-year contract.
The World Series champion San Francisco Giants have found their new shortstop, agreeing to terms with free agent Miguel Tejada on a $6.5 million, one-year contract Tuesday.
Juan Uribe is thrilled to switch sides in baseball's most bitter West Coast rivalry.
A full postseason share on the World Series champion San Francisco Giants was worth $317,631, down from a record $350,030 for the New York Yankees in 2009.
Tsuyoshi Nishioka has moved a step closer to playing Major League Baseball after his Japanese team said it accepted a bid for the 26-year-old infielder.
Tsuyoshi Nishioka has moved closer to playing Major League Baseball after his Japanese team said it accepted a bid for the 26-year-old infielder.
Bud Black hung on to win this race. Ron Gardenhire became a first-time Manager of the Year, too, after so many near misses.