- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge
Latest San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge Items
There was little fanfare, but the gleaming white and newly built $6.4-billion eastern span of the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge opened to the public as vehicles began crossing it after more than a decade of construction delays.
Traffic around the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge was flowing smoothly on Thursday after its eastern span was closed and work progressed on a new stretch set to open early next week.
After more than 75 years in the shadow of its glamorous cousin, San Francisco's "other" bridge is getting a chance to shine.
Workers using two giant cranes on the 104th-floor roof of 1 World Trade Center have installed the first piece of the spire that will make it the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.
Landscaping business owner Sebastian Figueredo stood Thursday at a Union 76 gas station near the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge, holding his phone up high so he could get a photo of the price sign.
Sitting along the shore and staring at one of the world's most majestic metropolitan views, Joe Lacob leaned over to hear fellow Golden State Warriors co-owner Peter Guber whisper in his ear.
The Golden State Warriors are ready to announce what many have long suspected: The franchise wants to move back to San Francisco.
With almost 1 in 10 Americans out of work, the need for immediate job growth cannot be overstated. What's ironic is that with all the talk about jobs and recovery, not a whole lot is being said about the record number of jobs still going overseas.
California Highway Patrol Sgt. Trent Cross said the driver of a rig hauling produce on the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge lost control on the westbound bridge's troublesome S-curve at about 3:30 a.m. Monday.