- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - San Francisco Police
San Francisco police said Monday it's still not clear who shot and wounded an officer over the weekend, and investigators are looking for the bullet.
Enforcement issues surround two Northern California cities' bans on high-capacity magazines.
Stripped of their guns and pay, four San Francisco police officers pleaded not guilty Friday to charges contained in federal corruption indictments that could send each to prison for a decade or more.
Feds indict 5 San Francisco police officers, charges against 2 include stealing money, drugs.
A San Francisco police officer has pleaded not guilty to child pornography and molestation charges in Contra Costa County.
A San Francisco police officer is facing child pornography and molestation charges in Contra Costa County.
San Francisco police officers helped Apple Inc. investigators look for a missing iPhone prototype that was left in a city restaurant in July, the police chief said, the second time in two years the company has lost an unreleased smartphone.