- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - San Francisco Police
San Francisco police said Monday it's still not clear who shot and wounded an officer over the weekend, and investigators are looking for the bullet.
Enforcement issues surround two Northern California cities' bans on high-capacity magazines.
Stripped of their guns and pay, four San Francisco police officers pleaded not guilty Friday to charges contained in federal corruption indictments that could send each to prison for a decade or more.
Feds indict 5 San Francisco police officers, charges against 2 include stealing money, drugs.
A San Francisco police officer has pleaded not guilty to child pornography and molestation charges in Contra Costa County.
A San Francisco police officer is facing child pornography and molestation charges in Contra Costa County.
San Francisco police officers helped Apple Inc. investigators look for a missing iPhone prototype that was left in a city restaurant in July, the police chief said, the second time in two years the company has lost an unreleased smartphone.