- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Emily Miller
Billionaire gets mobbed by fans at CPAC
Topic - San Francisco Police
Stripped of their guns and pay, four San Francisco police officers pleaded not guilty Friday to charges contained in federal corruption indictments that could send each to prison for a decade or more.
Federal grand juries have indicted six current and former San Francisco police officers, charging three with stealing money, drugs, electronics and gift cards seized during investigations, federal prosecutors announced Thursday.
Feds indict 5 San Francisco police officers, charges against 2 include stealing money, drugs.
San Francisco police are trying to identify three suspects in an altercation over Google's new Internet-connected, head-mounted computer at a city bar.
San Francisco police say they have found dozens of meatballs suspected to be poisonous in a Twin Peaks neighborhood where a similar incident happened last year.
Police said Monday they hope video from nearby surveillance cameras will help in their search for a gunman who shot another man outside a crowded mall in downtown San Francisco.
San Francisco police say a driver faces felony charges in an early morning crash that killed a pedestrian, the fourth fatal pedestrian crash in the city in the past six weeks.
San Francisco police have arrested a man wanted for investigation of a Los Angeles-area stabbing death.
A San Francisco police officer has pleaded not guilty to child pornography and molestation charges in Contra Costa County.
A San Francisco police officer is facing child pornography and molestation charges in Contra Costa County.
A man shot and grazed by an off-duty San Francisco police officer after allegedly hitting her following a fender bender has pleaded not guilty to felony assault on an officer.
San Francisco police say an off-duty officer shot a motorist in the leg after the two got into a fight over a minor car collision.
San Francisco police say 30 people were arrested during the 49ers' final regular season game at Candlestick Park.
Police arrested two men in the fatal stabbing of a man wearing Dodgers gear near San Francisco's AT&T Park after the Giants' 6-4 win over the Dodgers, the Associated Press reported.
A football fan fell from an elevated pedestrian walkway and died at San Francisco's Candlestick Park during the 49ers-Green Bay Packers game.