- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
San Francisco Police
Latest San Francisco Police Items
San Francisco police said Monday it's still not clear who shot and wounded an officer over the weekend, and investigators are looking for the bullet.
Enforcement issues surround two Northern California cities' bans on high-capacity magazines.
Stripped of their guns and pay, four San Francisco police officers pleaded not guilty Friday to charges contained in federal corruption indictments that could send each to prison for a decade or more.
Federal grand juries have indicted six current and former San Francisco police officers, charging three with stealing money, drugs, electronics and gift cards seized during investigations, federal prosecutors announced Thursday.
Feds indict 5 San Francisco police officers, charges against 2 include stealing money, drugs.
San Francisco police are trying to identify three suspects in an altercation over Google's new Internet-connected, head-mounted computer at a city bar.
San Francisco police say they have found dozens of meatballs suspected to be poisonous in a Twin Peaks neighborhood where a similar incident happened last year.
Police said Monday they hope video from nearby surveillance cameras will help in their search for a gunman who shot another man outside a crowded mall in downtown San Francisco.
San Francisco police say a driver faces felony charges in an early morning crash that killed a pedestrian, the fourth fatal pedestrian crash in the city in the past six weeks.