- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - San Francisco'S City Hall
Country singer Miranda Lambert doesn't get why R&B star Chris Brown was allowed to perform twice at the Grammys on Sunday.
More than 1,000 people crammed into San Francisco's City Hall on Valentine's Day to honor singer Tony Bennett and the 50th Anniversary of his famous song, "I Left My Heart in San Francisco."