- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Virginia homosexuals attempt to bully McAuliffe's choice of Jones for party chief
Topic - San Jose Earthquakes
The San Jose Earthquakes professional soccer club is located in San Jose, California and participates in the top level soccer league in the United States and Canada, Major League Soccer (MLS). The Earthquakes participated in MLS from 1995 to 2005, and resumed operations in 2008. It is one of the original ten teams in the league, known as the San Jose Clash from 1995 to 1999. San Jose defeated D.C. United 1–0 in the first game in MLS history. It is one of three teams from California to play in the league. - Source: Wikipedia
Some 50 piles of gravel sit in the middle of what this spring will be the first makings of a grass field inside Levi's Stadium. In April, staff will conduct a "superflush," a mass simultaneous flushing of the toilets to simulate the potential overload on the sewage system with a large crowd.
Chris Wondolowski scored twice to take over the MLS lead as the San Jose Earthquakes beat D.C. United 5-3 Wednesday night.
Tottenham will play the Los Angeles Galaxy and New York Red Bulls in July on a preseason tour to the United States.
If Robbie Keane has any questions about being a European soccer star in Hollywood, he can simply ask his new midfielder with all the tattoos.
The Los Angeles Galaxy traded Juan Pablo Angel to Chivas USA on Wednesday, clearing a roster spot for newcomer Robbie Keane.
Dwayne De Rosario has wasted no time showing D.C. United why he is one of the most prolific attacking players in MLS history.
Rookie goalkeeper David Bingham scored from more than 90 yards out in his professional debut as the San Jose Earthquakes beat West Bromwich Albion 2-1 in an exhibition match Tuesday.
By the time Blake Brettschneider found out he would be kicking off his professional soccer career with D.C. United, the University of South Carolina product had endured waiting through five rounds and 75 picks over the course of two separate drafts.
Jack Jewsbury and Eric Brunner scored in the final six minutes to give Portland a 2-0 win over 10-man Chivas USA in a U.S. Open Cup play-in game Tuesday night.
The Colorado Rapids scored on an own goal in the 25th minute and ended a seven-game winless streak with a 1-0 victory over the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday night.