- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - San Jose Sharks
When Tommy Wingels scored a fluky, short-handed goal in the opening minutes, it was clear this was going to be San Jose's night.
As soon as the San Jose Sharks started taking the body, they took over the game.
San Jose Sharks general manager Doug Wilson stood pat at the trade deadline for a change.
Anton Khudobin found the perfect way to celebrate his new contract.
Two days after being a healthy scratch against Buffalo, Matt Nieto had the perfect response for San Jose Sharks coach Todd McLellan.
Just making it back to the NHL after a freakish accident nearly ended his career was accomplishment enough for San Jose Sharks goaltender Alex Stalock.
Marcus Foligno looked up at the video board and was moved as the Buffalo Sabres said farewell to two of their most popular players.
Joe Pavelski had a hat trick to move into a tie for second in the NHL in goals and the San Jose Sharks beat the Philadelphia Flyers 7-3 Thursday night in the first game for both teams following the Olympic break.
The San Jose Sharks made a simple change to rally for a comeback victory over the Philadelphia Flyers. They started shooting the puck.
The San Jose Sharks have reassigned forward Bracken Kearns to Worcester of the AHL.
The San Jose Sharks are close to being a complete team again even without a couple of stars still over at the Olympics.
Joe Pavelski is skating under the radar for the U.S. hockey team.
The San Jose Sharks have reassigned forward John McCarthy to Worcester of the AHL during the Olympic break.
John McCarthy and Tommy Wingels sent the San Jose Sharks into a nearly three-week Olympic break on a winning note.
The San Jose Sharks have acquired forward Chad Rau from the Minnesota Wild for forward Curt Gogol in a trade of minor leaguers.