- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- U.S. employers add 209K jobs; rate rises to 6.2%
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor to resign Aug. 18
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Sandeep Sharma
"If this kid ends up in jail on Monday," said Sandeep Sharma, one of the organizers of the rally, "my faith will be shaken in this country."
Mr. Sharma said he does not have high hopes for Monday's rally helping keep Ravi from getting a prison sentence, but said it could lead to changes in the state's hate-crime laws.