- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Sandra Lee
Food Network star Sandra Lee has a simple plea about superstorm Sandy recovery efforts _ don't get complacent.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo used state aircraft for more than a dozen flights to or from his home following statewide tours in which he called for belt-tightening and budget cuts for schools and other services, records show.
Food Network star Sandra Lee has a full plate of publishing projects.
"We're all going to be hit by a disaster and a storm and something in our area. It's just a matter of time. You saw it in New Orleans. You're seeing it here," Lee said. "We all have to help one another when that happens. And that is one of the things you're seeing. Right now it's our turn and we're the ones in need. Next time, it will be our turn to help."
"We've been reaching out to everyone. It's amazing when CEOs of huge corporations just get on the phone and just get it done," she said.