- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
By Ken Allard
Only the National Guard can re-establish homeland security
Topic - Sandra Staub
"The ACLU has fought hard for same-sex marriage, and we couldn't agree with Seth less on that issue, but he is absolutely correct about his right to express his opinion," Ms. Staub said.
Sandra Staub, legal director of the ACLU of Connecticut, said the student should be allowed to express his dislike of gay marriage.