- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Sandy Hook Advisory Commission
Latest Sandy Hook Advisory Commission Items
A state commission reviewing the Newtown school shooting is expected to hear from experts about behavioral health and crisis counseling services available in Connecticut.
The father of the gunman in the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting has agreed to help an investigatory commission obtain his son's school and medical records, the commission's chairman said Friday.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — The father of the 20-year-old gunman who committed the Newtown school shooting said Friday he is willing to help provide his late son's medical records to the state commission reviewing the massacre and attempting to make recommendation on changes to mental health policy.