- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
Sandy Hook Elementary School
Latest Sandy Hook Elementary School Items
Since escaping a gunman's rampage at their elementary school, the 8-year-old Connors triplets have suffered nightmares, jumped at noises and clung to their parents a little more than usual.
The body of the man who massacred 26 people at a Connecticut elementary school was claimed by his father, a family spokesman said Monday, but the public may never know what happened to the remains.
Authorities say a New York City couple has been arrested on weapons charges after a substance used to make bombs and papers titled "The Terrorist Encyclopedia" were found in their Greenwich Village apartment.
The national debate over gun control may have been pushed to the back burner in favor of the "fiscal cliff" battle, but President Obama remains committed to confronting the issue no matter the resistance from gun owners and the National Rifle Association.
Out of fear, interest, observation or education, throngs of gun enthusiasts streamed into the Dulles Expo Center on Sunday for the final day of the Nation's Gun Show, putting to rest any remaining doubt that the issue of firearms control — no matter which side of the argument — is at the forefront of the nation's collective concern.
They carried signs expressing gratitude and love. They exchanged high-fives with players and ringed the field during the national anthem.
The tragic school invasion at Sandy Hook Elementary School and other murders across America call for a proactive plan of action to protect our children from continued atrocities.
Religious leaders from different faiths gathered Friday on a wind-swept, snowy soccer field to mark two weeks since the Connecticut elementary school massacre and pray for healing.
The children at the Sandy Hook Elementary School won't be returning to classes for another week, but officials from the town, school district and local agencies are doing their best in the meantime to keep them occupied following a massacre at their school two weeks ago.