- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
Latest Sandy Hook Items
A report released Monday on the investigation of the Sandy Hook shootings leaves victims' families with unanswered questions.
Newtown gunman Adam Lanza acted alone in the December shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School that left 20 children and six educators dead but did not have a clear motive for killing his mother, carrying out the school slaughter, and then killing himself, according to a State's Attorney's report released Monday.
A newly-elected school board member in a town bordering Newtown, Conn., has been called to resign after he posted on Facebook that he would buy his friends gun ammunition during the 26 days of kindness event meant to honor Sandy Hook victims.
Residents of Newtown, Conn., overwhelmingly voted Saturday to accept $50 million in state money to raze Sandy Hook Elementary School and construct a new one in its place.
It's almost like a page right out of the National Rifle Association playbook: The Obama administration has announced millions of dollars in funding to put armed officers in the nation's schools.
The common tie to the killers is sickness of mind and soul
The kind of gun control laws that were making it so ridiculously difficult for me to get a gun for self-defense in D.C. have been out of reach for the anti-gun politicians on the national level since 1994.
Hollywood actor Jim Carrey may play a bad guy with a baseball bat and attack dog in his newest movie, "Kick-Ass 2" — but he doesn't like it.
Last year, President Obama was eagerly moving forward with his personal war against guns. He was ready to ignore the Second Amendment and hoped to change the way Americans viewed gun ownership as a fundamental right.