- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Sandy Ribera
Metzger is not Katherine Jackson's primary physician and her regular doctor wasn't aware the his house call until concerns about Katherine Jackson's whereabouts were raised, Ribera said.
The mystery of Katherine Jackson's whereabouts was compounded by a visit from her son's former physician, Dr. Allan Metzger, who examined her July 14 after being brought to her Calabasas home by someone close to the family, said her attorney, Sandy Ribera.