- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Sandy Welsh
"I didn't want him to be dragged through the dirt again, and all the nastiness come back," she said.
"He was a good person, and he was complex and he was always ahead of his time," Welsh said. "It's amazing that after 21 years that people still love him, still talk about him. For so many years, it was like Tim didn't exist. But here he was again, in a movie that is telling the truth, and it's very hard to tell Tim's life in 51 minutes. But if you knew him, 51 minutes will do it for you."