- U.S. employers add 209K jobs; rate rises to 6.2%
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Sanjiang Church
Sanjiang Church is a Christian church located in Yongjia County, near Wenzhou, in Zhejiang Province, China. The church was completed in December 2013. The city of Wenzhou is a port city believed to have China's largest Christian community. Local Christians claim as many as 15 percent of the residents Christians with the majority being Protestant. British missionary George Stott had set up churches in this area towards the end of the 19th century. - Source: Wikipedia
Chinese authorities’ bulldozing of a large Protestant church shows the need for greater respect for religious freedom in the country, a U.S. congressman has said.
Chinese authorities called in the military to tear down a towering church located near a Christian community by the city of Wenzhou.