- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Santa Clara County Superior Court
The Superior Court of Santa Clara County is the California Superior Court for Santa Clara County, which includes the city of San Jose. - Source: Wikipedia
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith has pleaded not guilty to three felony counts of illegal possession of an assault weapon, stemming from a party at his home last year.
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith was arrested Friday morning in San Jose on suspicion of driving under the influence and marijuana possession, authorities said.
A California man accused of breaking into Steve Jobs' house and stealing computers and the Apple Inc. co-founder's wallet has pleaded no contest to burglarizing homes across the San Francisco Bay area.
A man accused of breaking into Steve Jobs' house and stealing computers along with the Apple Inc. co-founder's wallet has hired a new private attorney.
Opening statements were scheduled to begin Wednesday in the trial of a man accused of beating an aging Jesuit priest who he says molested him and his younger brother more than 35 years ago.