- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Santa Fe Police
Santa Fe police and the FBI are trying to track down a possible repeat bank robbery suspect and they're offering a $10,000 reward.
Santa Fe police now know the identity of a former police chief in an old black-and-white photo.
DNA evidence reportedly has enabled Santa Fe police to identify a suspect in a cold case involving a 1992 rape in the northern New Mexico city.