- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
Topic - Santa Monica College
Santa Monica College is a two-year public community college located in Santa Monica, California. - Source: Wikipedia
Conservatives and Second Amendment activists are calling into question a California state law and Santa Monica College rules that ban guns on campus, arguing that a recent fatal mass shooting only proves the need to revisit the policy.
Two people were found dead Friday in a burned home near the campus of Santa Monica College, where someone sprayed a street corner with gunfire, wounding at least three people, authorities said.
Police at a California college pepper-sprayed as many as 30 demonstrators as students angry over a plan to offer high-priced courses tried to push their way into a trustees meeting, authorities said, as state officials said they were reconsidering the policy.