- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Santa Rosa
Santa Rosa is the Italian, Portuguese and Spanish name for Saint Rose. It may also refer to: - Source: Wikipedia
Prosecutors say they need more time to decide whether to file criminal charges against a Northern California mother suspected of attacking a 12-year-old boy she said was bullying her daughter.
The Pecos River south of Santa Rosa will be flowing a little faster next week.