- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Santana Moss Items
Though the Redskins surpassed 100 rushing yards Sunday for the 11th consecutive game, 88 of those yards were gained by quarterback Robert Griffin III. Morris managed only 11 carries for 26 yards, and he gained 15 yards on two carries in the second half.
Santana Moss has been in the NFL for 13 years and says this season is the worst officiating he's seen.
It's been a rough couple of weeks for NFL officials.
Who played how much for the Redskins against the Giants? Rich Tandler takes a look.
Penalties aren't the biggest reason the Redskins lost Sunday night. But they certainly didn't help matters.
Any vestige of salvation of the Washington Redskins' crumbling season emphatically ended on Monday night when they were humiliated by the San Francisco 49ers, 27-6, at FedEx Field.
The Redskins could not compete in any facet with the 49ers, and in turn the team must officially consider 2013 a lost season.
Special teams have been a mess for the Redskins. To help stop the bleeding, Washington will turn to veteran wide receiver Santana Moss as punt returner.
Robert Griffin III has been the better fantasy QB this season, but does the Redskins defense make Colin Kaepernick the call for Week 12?