- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
Latest Santi Cazorla Items
Atletico Madrid took team of the week honors in the Associated Press global soccer 10 poll after winning the Spanish league for the first time since 1996.
Fernando Torres, David Villa, Alvaro Negredo and Fernando Llorente all were included on Spain's preliminary 30-man World Cup roster, leaving coach Vicente del Bosque with some difficult decisions to make when the defending champions trim to a final 23.
Arsenal was held to a 2-2 draw at Southampton on Tuesday, leaving the door open for one of its rivals to seize the Premier League lead.
Lukas Podolski scored a brace in the first half on Friday to help give Arsenal a routine 4-0 victory over third-tier Coventry in the fourth round of the FA Cup.
Santi Cazorla scored twice in the second half Saturday to give Arsenal a 2-0 victory over Fulham that kept the Gunners top of the Premier League.
Two minutes, 34 seconds. That's all it took for Robin van Persie to score in his first match against Arsenal and, in doing so, prove how ridiculous it is to imagine that his former team somehow struck a canny deal in selling him.
Sshhh! Don't say this too loudly, but early signs point to Arsenal being a genuine Premier League title contender.
Defending champion Spain plays Ireland in Gdansk, Poland, in their second Group C match at the European Championship. Earlier, Italy drew 1-1 with Croatia.