- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Santiago Giraldo Items
Defending champion Andy Murray could face top-seeded Novak Djokovic only in the U.S. Open semifinals, while Nadal and Federer — who have never played each other at Flushing Meadows — might meet in the quarterfinals.
Rafael Nadal beat Leonardo Mayer in straight sets on Thursday to reach the semifinals of the Mexican Open, setting up a meeting with Spanish compatriot Nicolas Almagro.
Novak Djokovic didn't have any trouble in his first match back on Rod Laver Arena since his shirt-ripping victory celebrations last year, starting his bid for a third consecutive Australian Open title with a 6-2, 6-4, 7-5 win Monday over France's Paul-Henri Mathieu.
Ryan Harrison left the Olympics with a mangled racket as a souvenir. Donald Young departed with his losing streak intact. Christina McHale bid farewell after receiving a sympathetic hug from Michelle Obama.
Serena Williams was only two points from her 500th career match win when she tumbled to the court in the second round of the Australian Open.
Andy Roddick's attempt to win another Grand Slam title nearly a decade after his first ended Thursday at the Australian Open when he had to retire from his second-round match due to injury.
First came the end of Roger Federer's remarkable run of reaching a record 10 consecutive Grand Slam finals.
After a surprising loss at the Thailand Open, top-ranked Rafael Nadal is aiming to return to his winning ways in his debut at the Japan Open.
Richard Gasquet withdrew from the French Open yesterday because of a left knee injury.