- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Santiago Giraldo Items
Kei Nishikori of Japan beat Colombia's Santiago Giraldo 6-2, 6-2 to win the Barcelona Open on Sunday for his first career title on clay.
Santiago Giraldo of Colombia beat Nicolas Almagro 7-5, 6-3 to reach the Barcelona Open final on Saturday, as his Spanish rival suffered a letdown after ousting top-ranked Rafael Nadal.
Fourth-seeded Fernando Verdasco beat Donald Young Jr. 7-6 (1), 6-1 on Friday in the quarterfinals of the U.S. Men's Clay Court Championships.
Home-crowd favorite Thomaz Bellucci defeated eighth-seeded Santiago Giraldo of Colombia 4-6, 7-5, 6-3 to reach the second round of the Brazil Open on Tuesday.
After a surprising loss at the Thailand Open, top-ranked Rafael Nadal is aiming to return to his winning ways in his debut at the Japan Open.
PARIS - Richard Gasquet withdrew from the French Open yesterday because of a left knee injury.
Richard Gasquet withdrew from the French Open yesterday because of a left knee injury.