- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
Topic - Santiago Londono
The group killed nine men and a woman in the municipality of Santa Rosa de los Osos, about 170 miles northeast of the capital Bogota, said Santiago Londono, government secretary for the state of Antioquia.
Santiago Londono, secretary of government for Antioquia department, said one woman survived the massacre and was being questioned by investigators.