- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Santiago Londono
Pakistan released eight members of the Afghan Taliban from prison on Monday, including the former justice minister under the Taliban, in a bid to boost the peace process in neighboring Afghanistan, the government said.
The next archbishop of Canterbury will be officially introduced Friday, the British government said, and the expectation is that the new leader of the world's 77 million Anglicans will be former oil company executive Justin Welby, the bishop of Durham for the past year.
Santiago Londono, secretary of government for Antioquia department, said one woman survived the massacre and was being questioned by investigators.
The group killed nine men and a woman in the municipality of Santa Rosa de los Osos, about 170 miles northeast of the capital Bogota, said Santiago Londono, government secretary for the state of Antioquia.