- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Sara Hammond Items
A difficult season came to a rough end for the Houston Cougars.
Jeff Walz knew it was important for Louisville to get off to a good start against Houston.
The Louisville Cardinals remain steadfast in their belief that they can beat UConn.
Kayla McBride scored 31 points and No. 2 Notre Dame jumped to an 18-point lead early and held on to beat seventh-ranked Duke 81-70 Sunday to claim the Atlantic Coast Conference title in its inaugural season in the league.
In a season of milestones, Shoni Schimmel added another to her list in No. 3 Louisville's latest win.
Houston guard Jessieka Palmer and her struggling teammates got together before the Cougars' game with No. 3 Louisville and talked about how players like competing against some of the best.
Central Florida is starting to realize that it can compete with the nationally ranked teams as its first season in the American Conference continues.
Asia Taylor and fourth-ranked Louisville insisted they weren't looking ahead to Sunday's showdown against No. 1 Connecticut.
Tyler Scaife has played her best against top opponents this season.