- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Sara Keene
Lady Gaga told fans she was "devastated" at having to cancel her sold-out show in Indonesia following threats by Islamists who called her a "devil worshipper."
Keira Knightley, the glamorous star of "Pirates of the Caribbean" star is engaged to be married, her publicist said Friday.
Keira Knightley, the glamorous star of "Pirates of the Caribbean," is engaged to marry musician James Righton, her publicist said Friday.
Sara Keene confirmed that Miss Knightley is to marry her boyfriend James Righton, keyboard player for rock group Klaxons.
Sara Keene confirmed that Knightly is to marry her boyfriend James Righton, keyboard player for rock group Klaxons.