- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Rogue reindeer runs from Santa, eludes police for hours
- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Sara Keene
Lady Gaga told fans she was "devastated" at having to cancel her sold-out show in Indonesia following threats by Islamists who called her a "devil worshipper."
Keira Knightley, the glamorous star of "Pirates of the Caribbean" star is engaged to be married, her publicist said Friday.
Keira Knightley, the glamorous star of "Pirates of the Caribbean," is engaged to marry musician James Righton, her publicist said Friday.
Sara Keene confirmed that Miss Knightley is to marry her boyfriend James Righton, keyboard player for rock group Klaxons.
Sara Keene confirmed that Knightly is to marry her boyfriend James Righton, keyboard player for rock group Klaxons.