- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Sara Ramírez
Disney says its animated children's series "Sofia the First" will premiere Jan. 11 on the Disney Channel and Disney Junior networks.
A southern West Virginia mine foreman featured in the new reality TV series "Coal" says the show that debuts Wednesday lives up to its billing: It's all real.
"Grey's Anatomy" is being billed as a musical episode this week, but you won't see Patrick Dempsey and Sandra Oh doing a kick line.
Of the cast members who sing in the episode, Ramirez said Chyler Leigh, who plays Lexie Grey, stood out.
Still, she admitted the experience was a challenging one.