- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Edward Hudgins
Free thinkers could find a home in the Republican Party
Topic - Sara Seager
Signs of life beyond Earth could be found within a decade under the most optimistic scenarios, and aggressive research will be necessary to keep pace in any 21st-century space race, astrobiologists told a House panel.
"We can never be too bold," she said. "As we all know, China's headed to the moon right now as we speak. And we see China, in the academic world — they're great at copying everything. But we haven't seen them really innovate. But you never know what the future holds."