- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Sarah Aspin
Sarah Palin documentary getting pay-per-view release
Miss Aspin explained to the Sun that Fielder-Civil cannot comprehend what happened to his former spouse.
"I saw him and Amy together and I know they were really in love and they were soul mates," Miss Aspin said. "She always loved him and he always loved her - but it was just never going to work."