- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Sarah Jessica Parker
Latest Sarah Jessica Parker Items
One makes a video with Steve Buscemi and rockers Vampire Weekend. Another gets shout-outs from Whoopi Goldberg and Brooke Shields. A third hobnobs over cocktails with an actor from "The Sopranos."
Sarah Jessica Parker loves her jewelry — but so do a pair of 3-year-old thieves.
March 24: Actor R. Lee Ermey ("Full Metal Jacket") is 69. Singer Nick Lowe is 64. Bassist Dougie Thomson of Supertramp is 62. Comedian Louie Anderson is 60. Actress Donna Pescow is 59. Actress Kelly LeBrock is 53. DJ Rodney "Kool Kollie" Terry of Ghostown DJs is 52. TV personality Star Jones is 51. Guitarist Patterson Hood of Drive-By Truckers is 49. Actor Peter Jacobson ("House") is 48. Singer-violinist Sharon Corr of The Corrs is 43. Actress Lara Flynn Boyle is 43. Rapper Maceo of De La Soul is 43. Actress Megyn Price ("Rules of Engagement," "Grounded for Life") is 42. Actor Jim Parsons is 40. Actress Alyson Hannigan is 39. Actress Jessica Chastain is 36. Bassist Benj Gershman of O.A.R. is 33. Actress Keisha Castle-Hughes ("The Nativity Story," "Whale Rider") is 23.
Actress Amanda Peet is hoping to make her professional debut as a playwright next season with a drama that may attract Blythe Danner and Sarah Jessica Parker.
Bruce Willis remains a die-hard at the box office.
The buck _ probably nubuck, in this case _ again stops with Kenneth Cole.
Once upon a time, Carrie Bradshaw was a virgin.
Where once the post-holiday schedule was a blizzard of chilly reruns, January is aburst with premieres and finales.
American actress Sarah Jessica Parker praised the EU on Tuesday for winning the Nobel Peace Prize for pacifying Europe and uniting its different cultures after World War II, and she said the bloc should serve as an example to the United States, given the divisions its recent elections have brought to the surface.