- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Sarah Jessica Parker
Latest Sarah Jessica Parker Items
Old-style glamour - especially in black and white - ruled the night air as stars of Hollywood and the fashion world converged on the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday evening for the annual Costume Institute gala, the biggest event on the New York fashion calendar.
Variety magazine feted Idina Menzel, Iman, Claire Danes and others Friday for their "Power of Women: New York" issue - but not for how much power they have, but how they wield it for good.
Quick, what's your favorite "Sex and the City" moment involving Carrie Bradshaw and her adored shoe collection?
Sarah Jessica Parker loves her jewelry — but so do a pair of 3-year-old thieves.
Actress Amanda Peet is hoping to make her professional debut as a playwright next season with a drama that may attract Blythe Danner and Sarah Jessica Parker.
Once upon a time, Carrie Bradshaw was a virgin.
American actress Sarah Jessica Parker praised the EU on Tuesday for winning the Nobel Peace Prize for pacifying Europe and uniting its different cultures after World War II, and she said the bloc should serve as an example to the United States, given the divisions its recent elections have brought to the surface.
American actress Sarah Jessica Parker says this year's Nobel Peace Prize winner, the European Union, could serve as an example for the United States.
Sarah Jessica Parker and Gerard Butler are adding to the star wattage at the Nobel Peace Prize Concert.