- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
Sarah Jessica Parker
Latest Sarah Jessica Parker Items
American actress Sarah Jessica Parker says this year's Nobel Peace Prize winner, the European Union, could serve as an example for the United States.
President Obama may have placed some limits on lobbyists serving in the White House, but he has had no problem continuing the timeworn Washington practice of doling out coveted diplomatic posts to big-money backers.
If there's one name that represents red carpet glamour, it's probably Valentino.
Every four years the seating arrangement at the Thanksgiving table becomes especially sensitive. The presidential election is recent history, but putting space between winners and losers can be crucial.
Sarah Jessica Parker and Gerard Butler are adding to the star wattage at the Nobel Peace Prize concert.
Sarah Jessica Parker and Gerard Butler are adding to the star wattage at the Nobel Peace Prize Concert.
Box by box they arrived, the once glittering costumes of Broadway legends and theatre memorabilia, now dirty, tattered and forgotten. There were painstakingly hand-beaded bodices and garments worn by Julie Andrews, Carol Burnett and Vanessa Williams, each more unkempt than the next, stored on rusty hangars and covered in black soot.
One by one, the ballerinas of New York City Ballet made their grand entrances in "Bal de Couture," a new work by Peter Martins, and the glittery crowd applauded in delight. But the applause, this time, wasn't for the dancers.
London turned its attention from the Olympics to the catwalk Friday as fashion designers, buyers and journalists flooded into the British capital for the spring 2013 previews.