- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Sarah Palin-Endorsed Items
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley, a Democrat, turned back a challenge from Republican Robert L. Ehrlich Jr. on Tuesday, but Republicans still appeared on track to achieve their 2010 goal of retaking a majority of the nation's governorships.
Billionaire Rick Scott rocked Florida's political establishment, overcoming state Attorney General Bill McCollum in the Republican primary for governor, as another GOP insider was ousted by an insurgent challenger for a spot on the November ballot.